The Use of Trichoderma for Plants Growth – Buy Trichoderma
Buy Trichoderma. Trichoderma are a widely present, naturally occurring soil fungi. The use of Trichoderma for plants growth is a natural process that has developed over thousands of years. In fact, Trichoderma are one of the most common microorganisms found in nature. Trichoderma are early colonizers of plant root systems and are well known to directly promote plant growth. They do this by increasing the beneficial microbial activity in the rhizosphere. The rhizosphere is the zone of stimulated microbial activity around the plants roots.
Trichoderma – Biofertilizer
There are a number of Trichoderma species that are currently used in biofertilizer programs. Biofertilizers are the addition of specific microorganisms, generally bacteria or fungi, to the soil to increase the activity of the beneficial microorganisms. In the case of Trichoderma, biofertilizers are used to add beneficial soil fungi to increase root mass and plant health for a season long effect. In published university studies, roots colonized by Trichoderma have been shown to increase corn root and shoot growth by 66%.
Growth Stimulation by Trichoderma – Buy Trichoderma
Growth stimulation by Trichoderma is very complex and is affected by a wide variety of interactions with several biochemicals. The use of Trichoderma for plants growth is known to:
- Help processing essential organic and inorganic nutrients for the plant including; phosphorus, nitrogen, copper, calcium, molybdenum, zinc, magnesium, iron. This processing allows the plant roots to absorb the nutrients and allows the nutrients to be mobile within the plant.
- Help balance water absorption
- Breakdown and transfer organic nutrients that are left over after harvest.
- Causes competition with plant pathogens for water and nutrients
- Bioremediate toxic organic chemicals such as fungicides, hydrocarbons, and pesticides.
- Trichoderma are very efficient in the production of the enzyme cellulase. Cellulase is an enzyme that is known to degrade chitin and hemicellulose.
Custom GP Contains Trichoderma for Plants Growth
Custom GP is a Trichoderma soil amendment that contains:
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Trichoderma viride
- Trichoderma koningii
- Trichoderma polysporum
Custom GP is a highly concentrated soil amendment containing Trichoderma species for Plants Growth.
CustomBio – Buy Trichoderma
For more information, Contact Custom Biologicals at (561) 797-3008 or via email at Bill@Custombio.biz. CustomBio manufactures and distributes a wide variety of microbial products for use in a number of different industries.