CustomBio Distributor Information
CustomBio Distributor information is here. CustomBio offers a wide variety of biologicals products, including
agricultural products and biofertilizers. The information provided here about distributorships is intended to be generic information. Please contact us for specific information.
Custom Biologicals, Inc. (Custom Bio) offers both domestic (within the United States) and international distributor opportunities. Additionally, private labeling and custom formulations are available.
Why CustomBio Distributor?
There are many advantages to working as a CustomBio Distributor.
- High Product Profitability
- Customized Products
- Private Labeling is Available
- Protected Products and Protected Areas (International) are Available
- Concentrated Products = Low Shipping Costs
- Easy Access to Key Personnel (Technical and Business)
- A wide variety of biological products
- New, Innovative Agricultural Products
- OEM Agreements are available.
Custom Biologicals, a biofertilizer company, was formed in 1992 and is still a family owned and operated business. Our new distributors come in all shapes and sizes. We’ve worked with large companies, small companies and one man startup companies. Our distributors have come from diverse backgrounds including; wastewater, green products, janitorial supplies, bioremediation, septic tank pumping, grease trap maintenance, agriculture and many more.
Most of our new distributors start with one or two products and branch out from there. Many companies switched to Custom because they were tired of poor products, no customer support, and high shipping costs associated with other biological companies.
We’re looking for distributors with access to:
- Wastewater Markets
- Maintenance and Janitorial Products Markets
- Restaurant and Grease Trap Markets
- Septic Tank Markets
- Consumer Markets
- Bioremediation Markets
Distributors for Agricultural Products
- Biota Max™ – unique effervescent soil probiotic.
- Biota Green – specifically designed probiotic for golf courses.
- Custom GP – Highly concentrated, beneficial Trichoderma fungi.
- Custom B5 – highly concentrated, beneficial soil bacteria.
- B5 Fizzytabs – beneficial soil bacteria in a fizzytab.
- Custom N2 – Nitrogen fixing bacteria.
Biofertilizer Company Distributor
Do yourself and your company a favor. Pick up the phone and call Custom today at (561) 797-3008 about our distributor opportunities. You’ll be glad you did!
Contact CustomBio at Bill@Custombio.biz or by phone at (561) 797-3008.
CustomBio is proudly located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA.