Mop’n Treat Monthly Supply – 30 tabs
Biological Floor Drain Cleaner
Mop’n Treat, Monthly Supply, is a revolutionary biological floor drain cleaner. Mop’n Treat is a fast dissolving, effervescent tablet that contains millions of grease eating, harmless bacteria.
Mop’n Treat is designed to remove grease from:
- Drain lines and Floor Drains
- Hard to reach cracks and crevices.
Simply add Mop’n Treat to your daily mop bucket and clean as normal. The bacteria in Mop’n Treat go to work immediately in those tough to clean areas like the floor drains, tile grout, and drain lines. And Mop’n Treat is good for your grease trap too!
Mop’n Treat is:
- Compatible with all floor cleaners – no change of soap needed
- Once a day treatment
- Once tablet per mop bucket – eliminate waste from overfilling
- Degrades organic material in cracks, crevices, drain lines, grease traps, and floor drains
- Strongest biological floor cleaner on the market.
Mop’n Treat Monthly Supply – Directions for use:
For Mopping: At the end of the day, simply drop one tablet into the mop water prepared with water , soap and water, or cleaner of your choice. Allow 2-3 minutes for the effervescent tablet to dissolve. Mop floor normally focusing on cracks, crevices, and spaces under equipment. When mopping is completed, pour mop water into floor drains. If possible, pour mop water in equal amounts into each floor drain.
For Direct Use: Fill a new spray bottle, quart sized or larger, with water. Drop in one tablet and allow the Mop’N Treat tablet to dissolve. Spray directly the areas that do not come in contact with the mop water such as bar drains, sinks, etc.
Regular use of Mop’n Treat will:
- Reduce Plumbing Costs
- Reduce Grease Trap and Drain Line Maintenance
- Remove Grease Buildup on Grout
- Reduce Drain Line and Floor Drain Odors