Twelve Septic Fizzytabs – Septic Cleaner
Twelve Septic Fizzytabs are a once a month septic cleaner and septic tank treatment. Simply open the package, drop in the toilet, allow to dissolve and flush. Regular use of Septic Fizzytabs will eliminate septic tank odors and reduce the maintenance costs of your septic tank.
Septic Fizzytabs – Septic Cleaner
Septic fizzytabs by Custom Biologicals are people and pipe friendly. This all natural product will:
Regular use of Septic Fizzytabs™ will help:
• Reduce buildup on pipes
• Prevent Backup
• Replenish bacterial populations
• Keep your tank operating efficiently
• Protect your drainfield
• Reduce Odors
Septic Fizzytabs™ are the natural approach to septic system maintenance.
This powerful formula is a highly concentrated blend of microorganisms scientifically chosen for their enhanced ability to digest the grease, fats, oils, proteins, starches, detergents and other organic wastes that accumulate in drain pipes, septic tanks, and drain fields.
Good Housekeeping Tips! – To protect your septic system
Septic Fizzytabs – Use instructions
1. Have your tank inspected and pumped every 3-6 years (Use the schedule recommended by your local septic tank pumper.
2. Know where your septic system is located so that you can visually notice changes of appearance on the surface.
3. Do not use a garbage disposal! Disposal’s contribute to the accumulation of solids and leads to more frequent required pumping.
4. Do not plant trees or shrubs on or around the septic tank or drain field. The plants will block the sun, reducing the evaporation ability and the roots can damage the field.
5. DO plant grass on the field. Grassy vegetation helps the soil absorb water.
6. Do NOT dispose of hazardous chemicals down your drain, especially pesticides, paints, gas, etc.
7. Limit the amounts of bleach and strong disinfectants.
8. Do not flush sanitary pads, tampons, cigarettes or other small objects.
9. Schedule laundry loads evenly throughout the week. Try not to do laundry all in one day. Even water flow is much easier for the system.
10. Limit excess water
a. Install efficient, low flow toilets and shower heads
b. Fix leaky faucets and showers
c. Fix toilets that run continuously
d. Do not allow roof gutters to drain into, on or near the septic system.
11. Do not park cars or heavy equipment on the tank or drain field. This compacts the soil and reduces the absorption.
12. Use Septic Fizzytabs ™ once a month! (once a week for slow or problem fields)