Custom Biologicals, Inc.
Custom Biologicals can be reached at (561) 797-3008 or via email at Bill@Custombio.biz.
About Custom Biologicals
Custom Biologicals, formed in 1992, is a manufacturer and distributor of innovative microbial products for use in the environment. Through proprietary biotechnology, we utilize beneficial bacteria and beneficial fungi in a variety of environmental and agricultural applications.
Unlike our competitors, Custom does not have a “one product fits all” approach to solving tough environmental problems. We have a wide variety of biological and microbial products and, if need be, we can customize a product for you application. We are experts at designing microbial products to meet your needs.
All of our products are manufactured and distributed from our facility in Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA.
Our fastest growing business segment is our agricultural microbials. Sometimes called biofertilizers, soil amendments, soil conditioners, bio fertilizers, or soil probiotics, these products are living microorganisms that help improve plant roots. These products are equally useful in agriculture and in home gardening. We use both beneficial soil bacteria and beneficial Trichoderma fungi in our products.
Distributor Inquiries – Custom Biologicals
Private labeling is available and domestic and international distributor inquires are always welcome. In certain instances, protected areas or exclusive areas may be available.
In 2012, we celebrated our 20th year! We have thrived and grown during this time because of our commitment to our customers, distributors and business partners. Contact us today at (561) 797-3008 or Bill@Custombio.biz and discover the Custom difference.
Custom’s products are used in a wide variety of industries and in a number of applications such as:
Microbial Products of Custom Biologicals
- Agriculture – Biological Soil Amendments, Biofertilizers, and Soil and Seed Inoculants
- Wastewater Treatment – for Lift Stations, Industrial and Municipal Wastewater, Lagoons, Food processing Facilities.
- Bioremediation of Soils, Groundwater, and Surface Waters.
- Restaurant and Institutions – Grease Traps, Floor Drains, Odor Control, Oil/Water Separators, Car Wash Recycle Water
- Aquaculture – Shrimp Farming
- Consumer – Septic Tanks, RV & Holding Tanks, Odor Control
- Fizzytabs – innovative, effervescent tablets containing billions of beneficial bacteria and/or beneficial fungi.